The SANTOKU Miaybi 5000FCD blades are formed by 49 layers of steel with a Rockwell hardness of approximately 61. The black Pakka Wood handle is wonderfully balanced and features a steel end cap with decorative pin and ring.
- FC61 fine carbide steel blade core.
- 48 layers of steel surrounding the core create the Damascus-design.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened for hardness, corrosion-resistance and material elasticity.
- Rockwell hardness of approximately 61.
- Symmetrically honed cutting edge.
- Ergonomically shaped handle.