The Japanese Sujihiki knife is a true all-rounder and an added attraction to your kitchen. The MIYABI 5000MCD 67 series is a stunning example of the finest Japanese craftmanship. The knife features an ice-hardened, 66 HRC hardness powder steel core blade surrounded by 132 layers of steel.
- CRYODUR® ice-hardened blade at -196C for extreme hardness and corrosion resistance.
- 66 HRC hardness for exceptional sharpness and edge retention.
- 132 layers create the flower Damascus design of the blade.
- Symmetrically honed cutting edge.
- Traditional D-shaped handle of Black Ash wood.