The blade of MIYABI 4000FC GYUTOH, or Japanese chef’s knife, is made from a single layer of FC61 steel, a proven material in terms of hardness (HRC 61) and durability. Experience the beauty of sharpness with the MIYABI 4000FC series.
- Fine carbide 61 steel blade construction for a sharp, hard blade.
- Rockwell hardness of 61 for durability and cutting edge retention.
- Katana style cutting edge for excellent sharpness.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for toughness, elasticity and corrosion resistance.
- Octagonal pakka wood handle for comfortable grip.