The Kudamono from the Miyabi 7000D series is a useful, high-quality addition to your kitchen, one which wins over hobby chefs and professional restaurateurs alike with its quality and range of uses. Aesthetics play a very big role in Japanese cuisine, which begins right with the selection of utensils. In the kitchen, Japanese chefs are just as demanding where aesthetics are concerned as they are over functionality. They prefer masterful cutting utensils that combine beauty with superior sharpness. ZWILLING.com has the answer. The series MIYABI 7000D sets new standards in sharpness, aesthetics and elegance.
- Blade core made of CMV60 steel embedded in 64 layers of stainless steel: This steel is especially hard and tough which forms the basis for outstanding sharpness and cutting edge retention.
- CRYODUR® ice-hardened blades provide particularly good cutting edge retention, corrosion resistance and optimum blade flexibility.
- Traditional “D-handle” shape with unique design for perfect balance and tireless cutting.
- The symmetrical blade with ultra-sharp Honbazuke edge ensures incredible sharpness.
- Sturdy and easy-to-clean Micarta handle in elegant wood look made from a multi-layered linen and synthetic resin material combined with stainless steel.