Nordic Ware Ultimate Bundt Cleaning Tool. 3 functions in one tool: with angled brush, one flat scraper, and sharpener pick for hard to reach places on aufwendig detailed pans How to use: 1. If cleaning soft bits of cake residue from a pan, it is recommended to soak the pan for 5 minutes in hot, soapy dish water. 2. Using the Bundt Cleaning Tool, select the appropriate tip for your cleaning needs, and scrub or scrape gently. Rinse in hot soapy water. Do not soak your Bundt pan for more than 15 minutes, as it may damage the coating. 3. If cleaning hardened crisp cake residue and crumbs out of a pan, try using the Bundt Cleaning Tool on a dry pan to loosen and remove the bits prior to soaking in water. We find that hardened bits will often come out more easily when dry. 4. Rinse your Bundt Cleaning Tool in warm soapy water after use, and allow to dry before storing. Dishwasher use not recommended.
- Nordic Ware
- 18 cm x 2,5 cm
- BPA Free Plastic
- Care instructions:
- Washing by hand.
Use and Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.