Bake a cake impressive from every angle. Designed in honor of Nordic Ware's 70th-anniversary, this sculptural Bundt pan pays homage to the company's Scandinavian roots with elegant peaks and ridges, delicate concaves and smooth ribbon detailing. A gold-tone, nonstick finish guarantees a smooth release so every ridge and curve is well defined and ready for decoration – we recommend a simple glaze or ganache, or sprinkling of confectioners' sugar. Nordic Ware cast aluminum bake ware provides fine details and superior baking performance. Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust. Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking. Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup. PFAO-free.
- Nordic Ware
- 26 x 26 x 30,5 cm
- Made from cast aluminum.
- Care instructions:
- Washing by hand.
Use and Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.