The crystalline details of this Bundt pan capture glazes and confectioners sugar like facets of glass catch the light. Bakes a dazzling cake! The pan's nonstick finish releases cleanly with details intact; simply drizzle the cooled cake with glaze or sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Nordic Ware cast aluminum bake ware provides fine details and superior baking performance. Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust. Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking. Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup. PFAO-free.
- Nordic Ware
- 24 x 9,3 cm - 2,3 L
- Made from cast aluminium.
- Care instructions:
- Washing by hand.
Use and Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.