The Miyabi bread knife has a tough serrated edge, so it can easily cut through bread crusts and pastries. Aesthetics and functionality go hand in hand with good design. The knives in the MIYABI 6000MCT range look incomparably good – and their functional features impress professionals and enthusiastic amateur cooks alike. One reason is because the blade and handle match each other perfectly, thereby forming a single harmonious unit. The exquisite hammered blade finishing rounds of the elegant oriental design.
- Blade core made of MicroCarbide MC63 powder steel embedded in 2 layers of steel. This provides a hardness of approx. 63 Rockwell. (International standard unit of measurement for hardness).
- CRYODUR® ice-hardened blades provide particularly good cutting edge retention, corrosion resistance and optimum blade flexibility.
- Authentic Japanese blade profile with Tsuchime look (hammered finish).
- The symmetrical blade with ultra-sharp Honbazuke edge ensures incredible sharpness.
- Dimensionally-stable pakka wood handle for perfect balance, outstanding comfort and fatigue-free cutting with all cutting techniques; sophisticated dark wood look.